The best of 2015

22:00:00




!Buenas noches amores! Últimas horas de este 2015 y es el momento de hacer un balance de todas las cosas que nos han pasado durante este año que llega a su fin.


Good night loves! Last hours of this 2015 and it's time to do a balance of all the things that happened during this year that ends.

Un año repleto de buenos momentos como mis viajes a Praga, Lanzarote y Tailandia.

A year full of good moments like my travels to Prague, Lanzarote and Thailand.







También han habido escapas de fin de semana a Madrid, la Vall de Nuria y la Vall d' Aran.

I also did some little trips during the weekend to Madrid, Vall de Nuria and Vall d' Aran.





Pero lo más importante de este 2015 ha sido conocer a la persona que se ha  convertido en mi mitad y que ha hecho cambiar mi vida en 360º grados. Gracias a él recordaré este año 2015 con especial cariño.

But the most important of this 2015 has been to meet the person who has converted in my half and he has changed my life in 360º degrees. I will remember this 2015 with a lovely feeling.






Asimismo, durante este 2015 he compartido un poquito de mi día a día, haciendo participes de mis viajes, escapadas y mis looks. Muchas gracias por dejarme compartir estos momentos con vosotros y espero seguir haciéndolo durante este 2016.

In other hand, during this 2015 I shared a little of my life, trying to make you part of my travels and my daily outfits. A lot of thanks to let me share this moments with you and I hope to continue doing during this 2016.

Vamos a hacer un repaso de los looks que os he ido mostrando este año en el blog:

Now, we make a resumen of the outfits that I showed you during this year in the blog:

JANUARY




FEBRUARY





MARCH




APRIL




MAY



JUNE






JULY






SEPTEMBER




OCTOBER




NOVEMBER







DECEMBER






¡Feliz año nuevo 2016! Y espero seguir compartiendo muchos momentos en este año que entra.

Happy New Year 2016! I hope to continue sharing a lot of outfits and moments of my life in this new year.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Gracias por tu comentario!